Planning Your Hens Night Out
So you’ve decided on a Hens Night Out on the town!
Depending on the number of people invited and your budget there are literally hundreds of choices of things to do to make sure the Bride To Be has a fabulous Hens Night Out. Make sure you think about what she likes!
Places to Go
Here are some suggestions to give you some ideas when you’re planning your Hen’s Night Out.
Get in the Mood
- A Sexy Hens Party (party plan party) to start the night off before heading out on the town.
Wine & Dine
- High Tea or a Girls Picnic is a great way to start off a night out with the girls!
- Themed restaurant
- Comedy club
- Harbour cruise, riverboat cruise
Wild Night Out
- A themed night out – eg Nun’s, Roman togas, Hawaiian
- Pubs and nightclubs, Dancing!
- Strip club
Do Something New
- Cocktail Masterclass
- Life Drawing Class
- Pole-dancing lessons
- Belly-dancing lessons
- Fun park
- Jelly Wrestling
- Go to a day spa and everyone has a facial
- Hire a mobile beauty salon to come to you at home
- Do the whole sauna, spa, facial routine